EDGAR T. BELL (1893-1972) came to Oklahoma City in 1915 as advertising manager of the Oklahoma Farmer-Stockman. Ten years later he became general manager for the Oklahoma Publishing Co. and WKY radio, which he helped found. He retired from OPUBCO after 33 years and became station manager for KTOK (1950-53). Then he helped found Oklahoma City’s second television station, KWTV, in 1953. He was vice president and general manager until his second retirement in 1968.